Michael Willis, a citizen of Tulsa County, OK, decided to run for Tulsa County Clerk during the 2016 election cycle. He had over 10 years experience in the public, government sector.
Due to Michael's vast connections, he wanted to run a more contemporary, Millennial style online campaign along with his grassroots efforts.
- Deploy a heavy social media presence
- Collect emails for a newsletter
- Conduct consistent paid media
- Garnered over 1,200 likes on the Facebook page
- Over 100,000 impressions on Facebook
- Received over 5,000 hits on website from Facebook
- Collected over 500 email addresses for email marketing
- Social Media Management